Monday, August 2, 2021


Presumptive State Senator Will Reject Encinitas Activists’ Pleas

“As far as I’m concerned, they can all go pound sand,” said presumptive state Senator Catherine Blakespear, a candidate for the 36th District seat. “Those ingrate activists have been dumping on me for years. Nothing I do is good enough for them. So when I’m elected to the state Senate, they can come whining and begging to me, but I won’t give them a thing. What goes around comes around. Since those ungrateful bastards haven’t done a thing for me in my political career, I don’t feel obligated to do anything for them.”

Politicians usually don’t openly alienate any of their constituents. They try to appease everybody or at least occasionally throw their opponents a bone.

“Why should I even listen to those ingrate activists?” said Blakespear. “They’re constantly raking me over the coals on social media like Encinitas Votes. Their names are on that site, but on Encinitas Undercover they’re anonymous. It’s probably a lot of the same people skewering me on both sites. When they come to me after I’m elected as District 36 senator, I’ll return the hatred. I’ll reject their pleas.”

Politicians have to be extremely confident in election victory to condemn some of the very people they’re supposed to represent and serve.

“Those slimeballs even go after my mom, my husband and my kids,” said Blakespear. “I won’t give them the time of day. They can bet their lives I’ll keep that promise. I’ll just go about pursuing my ultra-progressive agenda and my devotion to the BIA and other major campaign contributors.”