Sunday, August 14, 2022


Nextdoor Tackles the Important Issues in Encinitas

Among the many social media sites that address crucial issues in Encinitas, nextdoor takes the unchallenged lead. Here are some examples:

Post: “My bicycle has a flat tire.”

Comment No. 1: “I’m so sorry this happened to you.”

Comment No. 2: “I’m so sorry this happened to you.”

Comment No. 3: “I’m so sorry this happened to you.”

Post: “My dog ran away.”

Comment No. 1: “I’m so sorry this happened to you.”

Comment No. 2: “I’m so sorry this happened to you.”

Comment No. 3: “I’m so sorry this happened to you.”

Post: “An oriole is stealing nectar from my hummingbird feeder.”

Comment No. 1: “I’m so sorry this happened to you.”

Comment No. 2: “I’m so sorry this happened to you.”

Comment No. 3: “I’m so sorry this happened to you.”

Post: “A car is blocking my driveway.”

Comment No. 1: “I’m so sorry this happened to you.”

Comment No. 2: “I’m so sorry this happened to you.”

Comment No. 3: “I’m so sorry this happened to you.”