Monday, September 19, 2022


Self-Presumed Encinitas Mayor Jeff Morris Wants Obama’s Endorsement

From: Jeff Morris
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2022, 10:20 AM
To: Barack Obama
Subject: Endorsement

Good Morning Former President Obama,

I reached out to Encinitas Mayor Catherine Blakespear and to former President Donald Trump. I’m contacting you because I don’t want you to feel left out.

You and I are both people of color. You’re half black and half white, so you have more color than me. I have an Hispanic ancestor several generations back. While I have less color than you, it’s still color.

People in Encinitas were surprised to learn that I agree with Mayor Blakespear on many issues. I’m guessing they’ll be surprised to know that I agree with a lot of what you did as president and since.

You no doubt know that I’m a candidate for mayor of Encinitas. Like many cities in California, we have lots of problems. Homeless people, crime, backroom deals and too much development are examples. I know I can solve them all. I have plans.

With your endorsement, I’ll get more votes. It’ll be like election insurance. I hope you’ll endorse me.

Sincerely,

Jeff Morris