Monday, September 26, 2022


Self-Presumed Encinitas Mayor Jeff Morris Wants Biden’s OK

From: Jeff Morris
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2022, 11:10 AM
To: Joe Biden
Subject: Good Word

Good Morning President Biden,

You’re a regular Joe, so I hope you don’t mind that I addressed you as Joe in the To: line.

I admit that you’re the president of the United States. You won the 2020 election fair and square. The claims that you’re not the legitimate president are illegitimate.

I’m a candidate for mayor of Encinitas, California. Some people here see me as a Trumpy guy because I say only I can solve our city’s problems. And because I’m kind of a loudmouth and braggart like him.

I cut a deal with Trump not to rat on each other. But that doesn’t mean I’m Trumpy. In fact, I go along with a lot you, former President Obama and our current Mayor Catherine Blakespear have done. However, the local Democrat organization doesn’t endorse me.

But you’re a Democrat who has a lot of maverick in him, and you’re not full of malarkey. I think you agree with my plans to squash corruption in city government, pull the plug on profits by non-profits, clear out and clean up homeless camps, get a train quiet zone through Encinitas, and make sure there’s always good surf in our city.

Seeing that you and I see eye to eye, I hope you’ll put in a good word for me with Encinitas voters. 

By the way, we both wear shades!

Your amigo,

Jeff Morris