Sunday, October 2, 2022


Bazooka Owners Endorse Jeff Morris for Encinitas Mayor

Encinitas mayoral candidate Jeff Morris has snagged one of the most coveted endorsements in local politics.

San Diego County Bazooka Owners (SDCBO) have endorsed Morris for mayor of Encinitas.

“I couldn’t imagine having a better endorsement when you consider what Tony Kranz has done and Cindy Cremona would do to our town,” said Morris. “Having bazooka owners as supporters will help me rid Encinitas of criminals who are ruining our lives.”

Morris went on to further condemn his opponents.

“Kranz has been on the council for 10 years. He hasn’t done a thing for the community. He imported homeless people and criminals. He cut off access to the beach. He’s behind the massive development that’s overtaken our town,” said Morris. “Where’s our quiet zone downtown and in Leucadia? Nowhere! We don’t have one!”

“Cremona is a carpetbagger. She parachuted into Encinitas and only cares about her neighborhood. She’s a New Yawker who’s so new to town she can’t find her way around. She’s a Blakespear clone who’ll break every promise she’s made to the voters. She’s selfish and just looking for publicity,” said Morris.

Morris claimed he’s the only solution to local problems.

“I started Encinitas Watchdog. I exposed corruption in city government. I exposed the non-profits. I harassed homeless people. I condemned developers. I’m the only candidate who can fix all our problems. I’m tough. I won’t cave to the special interests,” said Morris. 

Morris concluded:

“If you own a bazooka or just like bazookas, you should vote for me.”