Sunday, November 22, 2020

Alila Marea Hotel Room Reservations Going Like Hot Cakes

Since the stunning Alila Marea Beach Resort announced that room reservations are available starting on February 28, 2021, they’ve been going like hot cakes.

The resort hotel is on the bluff above South Carlsbad (Ponto) State Beach at the foot of La Costa Avenue in Leucadia.

For cheapskates and budget-conscious people, a room for two is available for a paltry $427 per night. For those with a bigger purse, rooms go for $452, $627, $727, $827, $1227 or $4477.

“It’s such a lovely spot,” said Leucadian Edith Quesadilla. “I’m so looking forward to its opening so my hubby and I can do a staycation there.”

“Well, I don’t know what the big deal is,” said local Peter Wiener. “It’s not that great a beach, it’s all rocks in the winter, and the surf break is on the other side of the jetties. It’s a public beach, just like all the others in California. OK, I guess some of the rooms have a nice view.”

“If I stayed at one of the Hiltons a little north in Carlsbad,” said Suzy Cue, “I’d have to cross 101 to get to the beach. So I’d rather pay four or five times as much to be on the west side of the road. And Ponto has great volleyball courts.”

Feast your eyes, soothe your soul, and make your reservations here:

https://www.alilahotels.com/marea-beach-resort-encinitas#top