Monday, May 25, 2020


Don’t Worry, Be Happy! Everything’s Gonna Be All Right!

Relax! I’m the president, I have this virus thing wired. Look at me. I’m a big, tough guy. I have great hair. Nobody gets the better of me. I whip ’em all. No invisible virus is gonna knock me over.

Follow my example. Forget about the so-called experts. They have no common sense, no gut instincts. They stick to stuff like data and evidence.

You can congregate. You can worship. You can eat in a restaurant. You can golf. You can go to the beach. You can party.

For protection, take hydroxychloroquine pills or drink the liquid. Inject or drink Clorox. Get UV light inside your body. These things will stop the virus in its tracks. Don’t wait a year or two for a vaccine. Get ahead of the bug now.

Everybody can get a test. I get one every day. I always pass. I don’t wear a mask. I don’t wear a face shield. You don’t have to either.

We’re Americans. We demand freedom. We demand liberty. We can’t let the government push us around. We can’t be cooped up at home all day for weeks or months. It’s spring. Pretty soon it’ll be summer. We have to live our normal lives. We have to get our economy going again. We have to get our country going again.

Damn the droplets, full speed ahead!